SPORTSZONE SUMMER CAMPS
Looking for a great camp for your children to have fun, be active, learn and improve their athletic skills this summer? Come join us in a positive, caring and fun environment. The kids will learn many sports such as Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Gymnastics and Swimming.
Our campers will also attend Group Fitness Classes and practice Yoga! River City Athletic Club provides kids with a unique opportunity to experience a wide array of recreational activities while learning sportsmanship, teamwork and a better understanding of each sport.
Although each child is a unique individual, we believe summer camp is beneficial for all kids. No matter what your child’s interests are, camp helps children develop important social, emotional and cognitive skills. Best of all, children create memories that last a lifetime at camp.
The benefits of summer camp are endless. Not only will your child return from camp with greater independence and a stronger sense of identity, but they will also have developed new skills, made new friends and created memories they will cherish forever.
Summer camp benefits children in many ways including:
- Sports Zone Camp is for children ages 5-12
- Children will be divided by age
- Drop-off and pick-up is in the gymnastics foyer; if drop-off is after 8:30am, please escort your child to the area where class is located
- Only parents and authorized individuals will be able to pick up
- Children bring their own lunches except for Pizza Fridays. We are a nut-free camp, please do not send nuts or nut products.
- Have your child’s swimsuit on each day with something to change in to; bring a towel, sunscreen, tennis shoes, extra clothes, healthy lunch, and a water bottle.
- Do not bring any toys, video games, make-up, trading cards, cell phones or any other valuables; we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Rise & Shine Activities
- Get-Fit Kids (AC Gym)
- Field Sports/Team Sports
- Arts & Crafts/Board Games
- Lunch (Pizza Fridays!)
- Swimming Lessons
- Rest & Relaxation
- Gymnastics/Yoga/Born to Move
- Fun in the Sun: Outdoor Swim & Snacks
- Cool Down Activities
- Field Trips on Tuesdays and Thursdays (additional $10 fee)
Dates & Pricing
- June 1st – August 18 | Monday – Friday | 7am – 5pm
- $210 per week
- $60 daily rate per child
- $25 non-refundable registration fee
Use the form below to request more information about summer camps.