Make a Splash with our Summer Only Membership!
About our Summer Membership:
In addition to two indoor pools, the Clubs at River City has four outdoor pools, open from May 25th through Labor Day. Whether you are looking to soak in some rays while your little ones swim, or you’d like to attend an Aqua Zumba class, our pools are the perfect place for your water adventures. We house a number of activities such as the summer youth swim team, deep water aerobics, and water volleyball.
Our Summer membership starts May 1st and runs through Labor Day weekend. The membership includes complete access to all club amentities such as:
- Groupfit Classes (Les Mills, Yoga, Spin and Aqua Classes)
- Discounts on youth programming for children on membership (25% off of swimming lessons, etc)
- Weekly Open gymnastics in our Training Center
- Onsite Kids Cove playroom
- Indoor 25 yard lap pool
- Whirlpools, Saunas and Steam Rooms
- Basketball and Volleyball Courts
- Virtual Class Studio
- TRX Suspension Systems
- 1/10 mile track
- Racquetball, Squash, Badminton and Pickleball Courts
Individual Rate: $325.0o for the 2019 season
Couple Rate: (two immediate family members): $425.00 for the 2019 season
Family Rate: $525.00 for the 2019 season
*Sign up prior to April 15th to receive $25.00 discount off of membership.
To Sign up, please come into the Club during membership hours or call 309-693-5700 for information and questions.
Imagine yourself on a hot summer day taking a cool dip in one of our four outdoor pools. We offer swimming memberships for the whole family, starting with the baby wading pool activity area. Our swim team practices and competes in the 25 yard family pool, while the 40-foot slide and diving board offer lots of thrills. An adults-only pool offers privacy and a chance to enjoy refreshments from Skipper’s Outdoor Grill.
- Four Lane, 25 yd Family Pool
- Baby Pool and Play Ground
- Adults Only Pool
- Deep Water Pool and 40 ft Slide
- Outdoor Pickleball Court
- Outside Basketball Court
- Skipper’s Snack Bar
LIGHTHOUSE POINTE HOURS
Daily pool Hours: Daily from 11:30 am to 7:30 pm (Weather permitting)
Swim Team Practice (Monday – Friday): 7 am to 10 am
Water Volleyball: Saturday and Sundays at 4:00 pm in the Adult Pool
Water Volleyball: Wednesday at 6:00pm in the Adult Pool
Lighthouse Pointe may close early on days when we are hosting a special event. Advance notice will be posted
**Management reserves the right to amend pool schedule to ensure the health and safety of all staff and members
The temperature must be 70 degrees or higher by 11am in order for the pool to open st 11:30am. If it is not warm enough to open the pool at 11:00am, the temperature will be re-evaluated at 1:00pm and then 3:00pm. After 3:00pm if there has been no change we will not open that day. In the event of inclement weather (lightning or thunder) the pool will be evacuated. Please ensure that there is always an adult available to pick up children.
Other Rules for Outdoor Pool Use
- Per DCFS regulations no one may be in the family pool, baby pool, diving well or bath houses between 10:00am-11:30am. Our Fun-N-Fit Preschool uses the family pool area during these times.
- Must be with a member to come in as a guest.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. No child under age 14 will be allowed at the pool without an adult present. There are no exceptions due to laws and insurance regulations.
- Please bring your own pool towels. The clubs at River City towels are not allowed outside.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the pool without a lifeguard on duty
- Adults may use the outdoor pools at their own risk until dusk, as determined by the club.
- Occasionally, it may be necessary to close the pool for a swim meet. Prior notification will be given.
Ready for a Dip?
If you’re ready to get back in the water, come to the clubs at River City today for a swim.
River City Athletic Club offers lessons starting for mommy, daddy, and their newborn. Learning to enjoy the water at an early age is an awesome feat. Also offered are private lessons, pre-team, and a competitive swim team. After the basic skills of swimming have been mastered, the advantages of youth involvement in a competitive-type swimming program are unmatched by any other sport. Since swimming is such a low impact sport, it increases lung capacity, aides in cardiovascular development, and continually improves motor skills, along with assisting advancements in hand/eye coordination. The skills, health benefits, and strength gained through swimming are transferable to most other sports. These are health benefits that last a lifetime! Swimming techniques also taught at River City Athletic Club can be used at appropriate times to save lives! This sport is a true life-saver!