Make a Splash!
In addition to two indoor pools, the Clubs at River City has four outdoor pools, open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day. Whether you are looking to soak in some rays while your little ones swim, or you’d like to attend an Aqua Zumba class, our pools are the perfect place for your water adventures. We house a number of activities such as the summer youth swim team, deep water aerobics, and water volleyball.
Imagine yourself on a hot summer day taking a cool dip in one of our four outdoor pools. We offer swimming memberships for the whole family, starting with the baby wading pool activity area. Our championship swim team practices and competes in the 25 yard family pool, while the 40-foot slide and diving board offer lots of thrills. An adults-only pool offers privacy and a chance to enjoy refreshments from Skipper’s Outdoor Grill.
- Four Lane, 25yd Family Pool
- Baby Pool and Play Ground
- Adults Only Pool
- Deep Water Pool and 40ft Slide
- Outdoor Pickleball Court
- Outside Basketball Court
- Skipper’s Snack Bar
4th of July Schedule
Lighthouse Pointe Pools:11:30a-5:00p
Athletic Club: 8:00a-2:00p
Racquet Club South: 8:00a-12:00p
LIGHTHOUSE POINTE HOURS
Daily pool hours 11:30 am to 7:30 pm (weather permitting)
Baby Pool Hours – 11:30am to 7:30pm (open during guarded hours only)
Family Pool Hours – 11:30am to 7:30pm
Swim Team practice 7am to 10am
Adult Pool Hours 11:30am – 7:30pm
Water Volleyball Sat/Sun 4pm
Water Volleyball Wed 5:30pm
Diving Well Hours 11:30am – 7:30pm
(open during guarded hours only)
LHP Bath House – 11:30am – 7:30pm
(open during guarded hours only)
Lighthouse Pointe may close early on days when we are hosting a special event. Advance notice will be posted
**Management reserves the right to amend pool schedule to ensure the health and safety of all staff and members
The temperature must be 70 degrees or higher by 11am in order for the pool to open st 11:30am. If it is not warm enough to open the pool at 11:00am, the temperature will be re-evaluated at 1:00pm and then 3:00pm. After 3:00pm if there has been no change we will not open that day. In the event of inclement weather (lightning or thunder) the pool will be evacuated. Please ensure that there is always an adult available to pick up children.
Other Rules for Outdoor Pool Use
- Per DCFS regulations no one may be in the family pool, baby pool, diving well or bath houses between 10:00am-11:30am. Our Fun-N-Fit Preschool uses the family pool area during these times.
- Must be with a member to come in as a guest.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. No child under age 14 will be allowed at the pool without an adult present. There are no exceptions due to laws and insurance regulations.
- Please bring your own pool towels. The clubs at River City towels are not allowed outside.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the pool without a lifeguard on duty
- Adults may use the outdoor pools at their own risk until dusk, as determined by the club.
- Occasionally, it may be necessary to close the pool for a swim meet. Prior notification will be given.
Ready for a Dip?
If you’re ready to get back in the water, come to the clubs at River City today for a swim.
The clubs at RIVER CITY offers lessons starting for mommy, daddy, and their newborn. Learning to enjoy the water at an early age is an awesome feat. As the children progress to various levels, their health and growth are greatly improved. Also offered are private lessons, pre-team, and a competitive swim team. After the basic skills of swimming have been mastered, the advantages of youth involvement in a competitive-type swimming program are unmatched by any other sport. Since swimming is such a low impact sport, it increases lung capacity, aides in cardiovascular development, and continually improves motor skills, along with assisting advancements in hand/eye coordination. The skills, health benefits, and strength gained through swimming are transferable to most other sports. These are health benefits that last a lifetime! Swimming techniques also taught at The clubs at RIVER CITY can be used at appropriate times to save lives! This sport is a true life-saver!