DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE INSTITUTING THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES TO INSURE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOU AND OUR STAFF. THE FOLLOWING ARE THE CURRENT GUIDELINES. THESE WILL BE REVIEWED MONTHLY UNTIL PRIOR SERVICES HAVE BEEN RETURNED.
1. ALL MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES MUST STAY AT HOME IF THEY ARE SICK.
2. TEMPERATURE CHECKS FOR MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES. ANYONE WITH A TEMP OVER 100.4 WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE FACILITY. WE HAVE AN INFRARED NO-TOUCH THERMOMETER.
3. FACE COVERING MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES INSIDE. THIS INCLUDES WHILE EXERCISING.
4. MEMBERS THAT HAVE AN ACCOUNT BALANCE OVER 30 DAYS IN ARREARS WILL HAVE TO BECOME CURRENT TO UTILIZE THE FACILITY.
5. MEMBERS WILL BE ASKED TO SANITIZE ALL EQUIPMENT BEFORE AND AFTER USE. BOTTLES OF SANITIZING SOLUTION WILL BE PASSED OUT UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING. YOU WILL RETURN THE SANITIZING SOLUTION UPON LEAVING THE BUILDING.
Current COVID guidelines
Beginning Saturday (11/21/20) the following guidelines will be instituted and enforced:
1. Operate at no more than 25% capacity. Being a large club that level is rarely achieved.
2. Indoor classes limited to 10 participants.
3. Face covering must be worn at ALL times in the club. This includes while exercising.
4. Steam rooms, whirlpools, and saunas will remain closed.
5. The kid’s playroom will be closed temporarily.
6. Coffee will be shut down at noon.
7. Some equipment will be marked out of use to promote proper distancing.
8. Due to room size, we are cancelling yoga class in the virtual studio at this time.
Our staff does not want to police the governor’s policies. We sincerely ask for your cooperation and understanding of the importance of these restrictions in order for us to resume business.
We do expect masks to be worn at all times. If you forget your mask, we provide them at the front desk.
Thank you for helping all of us,
Clubs at River City Management and Staff